The privacy of your Personal Information is very important to Leotsakos IKE and we are therefore committed to protecting your Personal Data in every possible way. In this text the concept of Political Security and Privacy is identical.
This security policy is designed to better serve those involved in the use of Personal Data. The Personal Data as described in the European Union Data Protection and Privacy Act and Information Security are information that can be used in isolation or with other information to identify, contact or locate a person or the identification or identification of a person. Please read our security policy carefully to understand clearly how we collect, use, protect or otherwise manipulate your Personal Information on the Leotsakos IKE Web site and systems.
This Security Policy explains how we collect, use, process, or exchange data through our main website, the Leotsakos IKE (URL) and the specialized websites IOT (“website”), the sales promotion – marketing activities and the way access, modify or delete from you your Personal Data collected, stored and used by us.
When your Personal Information is collected
We collect information from you when you sign up for our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, provide us with feedback on our products or services, use a live chat, a support ticket or when you buy a product or service.
Which types of Personal Data are collected
We collect, as the case may be, Personal Data such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, mobile phone number, your company name, or other details that will help you to better serve you.
How we use your Personal Information
We use the information we collect from you when signing up for our site when you place an order when you subscribe to our newsletter when you respond to a search or communication or promotional activity when you browse our site or when you use some of the other site features so that:
- Personalize your experience and we can showcase the type of content and products you care most about.
- Improve our site to better serve you.
- Be able to serve you better by responding to customer service or customer support requests.
- Manage faster online contests, promotions, market research, and other similar site features.
- We can process your online transactions faster.
- Request ratings and reviews for services or products.
- Come back after your communication or mailing (live chat, e-mail or phone calls).
How we protect your privacy
- Our site regularly checks for vulnerabilities and known vulnerabilities to make your visit as safe as possible.
- We use regular electronic controls to find and deal with malware (malware, adware, tracking, etc.).
- Your Personal Data is stored in secure systems, behind secure networks, and is accessible only to a limited number of our employees who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep confidential information.
- In order to maintain the security of Personal Data, we apply a variety of access control, strong authentication, etc. when a user accesses his or her Personal Data for checking, submitting, modifying, changing or deleting them.
How We Manage Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is managed by our offices in Athens, through Personnel and Marketing for business, informational and advertising purposes. All personal data is processed in accordance with applicable Greek and Community legislation,
How long do we maintain your Privacy?
We will maintain your personal data for as long as we are required to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it, fulfill our business objectives, fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets and enforce agreements or until you unsubscribe or change your preferences.
We do not use tracking cookies.
You can choose to alert your computer whenever a cookie is sent to you or you can choose to disable all cookies. This is done through the browser settings. Because the browsers are different, see the Browser Help menu you use to learn the right way to modify cookies.
Disclosing Your Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, exchange or otherwise transfer or transfer your Personal Data to third parties.
However, for communication or promotional purposes, we may send your Personal Data outside the EU with US-based mass mailing, e-mail or e-mail technology platforms such as MailChimp, SurveyMonkey and HubSpot. These companies have been certified by Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov) for the legal transfer of Personal Data between the EU and the US in accordance with the certification provided by this organization.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our site.
However, we have links to third parties (third-party sites) that are relevant to our business and for informational purposes. These third-party sites have separate and independent security policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. As we strive for the utmost protection and integrity of our site, you are welcome to submit comments and comments on the websites of linked sites.
Amend Security Policy
From time to time we may change or modify or update this Security Policy. We suggest that you periodically visit the security policy website in order to be aware of any changes, modifications and additions that will apply to the management of your Personal Information
Use Google AdSense
We have not activated Google AdSense on our site, but we may activate it in the future.
Google’s advertising requirements are summarized in the Google Advertising Principles, which are listed at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
Managing Non-Tracking signals
We honor and accept the “Non-Tracking” signals and we do not monitor, send or install cookies, and do not show promotional windows when the “Non-Tracking” feature is enabled in the web browser,
Use third-party behavioral tracking
We do not allow mechanisms to track third-party behavior.
Privacy based on specific regulations and laws
EU GDPR in force since 25 May 2018
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was adopted by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016 by Council Regulation (EC) 2016/679 and entered into force 20 days after its publication in the Official Journal of the EU. As the regulation is directly applicable in all EU Member States two years after its entry into force on 25 May 2018, companies and organizations that do not comply will face serious fines.
The General Data Protection Regulation replaces the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46 EC and aims at: (a) harmonizing data protection laws across Europe; (b) protecting and strengthening private (c) redefine the way in which organizations and companies operating in the EU approach and manage the security of their personal data. The CGI will also require much closer cooperation between the various independent authorities such as “Supervisory Authorities” or “Data Protection Authorities”.
In order to comply with GDPR, we have received and are taking the following actions:
• We follow the basic (and extensive) data protection principles.
• We only transfer personal data to non-EU countries under certain conditions.
• We provide access to Personally-Managed Personal Data only under controlled and secure conditions, and only if they demonstrate compliance with the CPC.
• We have developed and use electronic computerized processes and tools for timely and free of charge user-user requests to manage their Personal Data stored in us.
• We have informed and informed and constantly inform in a timely and appropriate manner the individuals – users about their rights regarding the protection and management of the Personal Data.
• We ensure the protection of Personal Data throughout its life cycle.
• We maintain records and notify any violation of Personal Data within 72 hours to the National Data Protection Authority and individuals – users with direct communication and public notices.
• We keep records to show that we comply with all requirements of the CIS.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data of EU citizens
If you are an EU citizen, processing your personal data will be based on the following:
1. As long as we have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data, such processing will be warranted in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the CPC.
2. If processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or for taking pre-contractual measures upon your request, such processing will be based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the CIS.
3. When processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your personal data under Article 6 (1) (c) of the CPC.
4. Where processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing is carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the CPC.
Please note that if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revocation of consent will not affect the legitimacy of any processing made previously based on your consent.
You may contact us for questions about this Security Policy using the information on our website www.leotsakos.gr.